Electricians Bolster / Chasing Chisel
The Footprint Electricians Bolster is a multi purpose tool that is tough enough to be a Chasing Chisel, Brick Bolster and Flooring Chisel* all in one.
Like our brick bolsters there are 14 stages to manufacture the Footprint Electricians Bolsters from a bar of high carbon steel into the finished product.
- Made in Sheffield, Britain
- Drop Hammer Forged from head to blade for superior strength
- Hardened and tempered blade for a long cutting life
- Domed head to delay the onset of mushrooming / splintering after repeated use as well as prevent the optional hand guard from sliding up and off the handle after repeated blows
- Tapered neck to prevent snapping at the weakest point on the Bolster
- Optional high quality EVA plastic hand guard to protect the hand from glanced blows
|Size Inches||Size MM||Pattern No. Without Hand Guard||Pattern No. With Hand Guard|
* Please note that in some instances the blade of this product may be too thick for cutting some tongue and groove joints between floorboards. We recommend using the Footprint Long Flooring Chisel, this product has a much thinner blade and is purely a floorboard chisel.