The Footprint Masons Stone Chisel is used to smooth the rippled surface left by scotching, sometimes known as an “edging-in chisel” or to split blocks.
- Fully forged from head to blade for extra strength
- Extra thickness to provide superior strength and durability
- Hardened and tempered blade for a longer working life
- Domed head to delay splintering / mushrooming from continued striking with a hammer
- Optional High Visibility strong protective plastic moulded grip for added safety.
|Size Inches||Size mm||Pattern No. Without Hand Guard||Pattern No. With Hand Guard|
|8 x 2 ½”||200 x 64mm||1234||1235|
Category: Builders Tools