Footprint Brick Bolsters
Footprint Brick Bolsters are used by professional tradesmen all over the world every day for cutting brick.
Each Footprint brick bolster undergoes 14 manufacturing processes to transform a bar of high quality carbon steel into a Footprint standard Brick Bolster.
Have a look at this link to see how we make Footprint Brick Bolsters:
- Drop Hammer Forged from head to blade for superior strength
- Hardened and tempered blade for a long cutting life
- Domed head to delay the onset of mushrooming / splintering after repeated use as well as prevent the optional hand guard from sliding up and off the handle after repeated blows
- Tapered neck to prevent snapping at the weakest point on the Bolster
- The 4.5” Brick Bolster blade has additional strengthening ribs downs the sides and the centre for added strength when cutting larger bricks and blocks
- Optional high quality EVA plastic hand guard to protect the hand from glanced blows
|Size Inches||Size MM||Pattern No. Without Hand Guard||Pattern No. With Hand Guard|
*Please note the 2 ¼” Brick Bolster is also known as the “Electricians Bolster”, “Chasing Chisel” or “Flooring Chisel”.